Back at Google I / O 2019, the company revealed it would add artifacts from Augmented Reality ( AR) to the Google quest. Google has since introduced a lot of interactive 3D objects, but the most interesting is the animals in Google’s AR.
Google’s 3D animal feature has been a blessing for many parents who have been searching for ways to fill the day, following the coronavirus shutdown and school closures since being forced into home school duties.
The best thing about the latest feature for Google is that you don’t need a Pixel phone to make it work. It will operate on any smartphone, because it’s either an Android device or an iPhone.
To view 3D objects in AR, Google says you’ll need:
- Android smartphone or tablet running Android 7.0 or higher
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 11.0 or higher
Note: Google’s 3D objects in AR can’t be viewed from a desktop or laptop.
How to view Google 3D Objects On Android phone or tablet?
- First on your Android phone, go to google.com or open your Google app and search for an animal, object, or place.
- If a 3D result is available, tap View in 3D.
- Finally tap View in your space and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to view Google 3D Objects On iPhone or iPad?
- First on your iPhone, open Safari, Chrome, or the Google app and go to google.com.
- Now Search for an animal, object, or place and if a 3D result is available, tap View in 3D.
- Tap AR and follow the on-screen instructions.
How many Google 3D Animals AR exist?
- Angler fish
- Ball python
- Brown bear
- Emperor penguin
- Giant panda
- Shetland pony
- Blue whale
- Spotted trunkfish
- Labrador Retriever
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Chauvet cave
How To Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription?
How To Signup and Use JioMeet?
How To Use Snapchat Snap Map To Share Location?