Super Wallpapers, hands down, is one of the best features of MIUI 12. The 3D interactive live wallpapers of Earth, Mars, and Saturn are just too hard to ignore.
However, little did we know, there is another set of “Nebula” live wallpapers from Xiaomi that are as beautiful as the Super Wallpapers.
The latest wallpaper is available to MIUI 12 China ROM users. However, just like Super Wallpaper, Dynamic Nebula wallpapers can be installed on any Xiaomi global device. They can even be installed on MIUI 11 devices.
How to get MIUI 12 dynamic Nebula wallpapers —
- Download the MIUI 12 Nebula wallpaper from here
- Open the File Manager and extract the zip file at the desired location
- Go to Themes app and tap on “My page” in the lower right corner
- Tap on Wallpapers > My Live Wallpapers, and tap on the + icon
- Locate the extracted folder, choose one of the three wallpapers, and tap on OK.
- Select the wallpaper and tap on apply
- Follow the same steps to add the other two wallpapers to the My Live Wallpaper section
As always, you can set the MIUI 12 Nebula wallpaper as the lock screen, as the home screen or as both.
Unlike Super Wallpaper, which is officially supported only by a handful of Xiaomi devices, this wallpaper can be installed on nearly all Xiaomi devices.
The post How To Get MIUI 12 Dynamic Nebula Wallpapers On Any Xiaomi Device? appeared first on Fossbytes.